Durability and Performance
Two independent studies show the use of Bioni exterior coatings (Perform & Roof) can save up to 38.1% on bill to bill energy savings, and help prevent the aging process.
Bioni exterior coatings help reduce a buildings thermal load and aging process significantly.
- Applying Perform white, Perform flora 22, Perform sol 02, and Perform terra 20 on the building exterior can result in a decrease in cooling loads by 38.1%, 35.9%, 33.7% and 27.9% respectively
- Classification by University of Athens (Building Physics Department): “COOL PAINT”
Assumptions and measurements:
- Top floor apartment of 100 sq./m in Singapore
- Annual electrical energy saving = 38,952.8 / 2.49 = 15,643.7 kWh
- Based on SP Services December 2009 electricity rate = 22 cents per kWh the annual electricity cost saving is = 15,643.7 x 0.22 = $ 3,442
Download reports here:
Download – Bioni Perform Energy Saving & Anti-aging Report (Centre of Innovation in Environmental & Water Technology)
Download – Energy Savings Test Report (University of Athens)
The Difference of Bioni
The picture below was recently taken inside a US dairy facility. The before picture was taken 4 months after the application of a coating that is traditionally used in food processing facilities. As you can see there is heavy mold development. Mold started to appear after 2 months.
The after picture was taken 6 months after the application of Bioni System Food. There is NO mold inhibiting the paint film.
Don’t blame the facilities because they never had a solution until now! These facilities actually spend enormous amounts of money to keep their facilities clean.
Bioni coatings can help significantly reduce the costs associated with the cleaning, resurfacing, downtime to do such work, and more importantly the fines that can be brought down by government agencies.
Bioni System Food also has a proven 5-log (99.999%) reduction of bacteria on the paint film.* This is also a first for industrial coatings.
(Click picture to enlarge)
*Bioni System Food provides anti-microbial properties to prevent the growth of microbes on the paint film only. The anti-microbial properties do not protect food, beverages, users or others against bacteria, germs or mold spores and do not substitute hygiene measurements and practices.
Bioni USA offers a US patented solution to problems within Food and Beverage Processing, Health Care, Hospitality, Government, and Residential.